My posts are continuing to grow.. maybe we did do a lot. And we sure took a lot more pictures then I thought we did, lol. One of things I wanted to be sure to see while in Midland was an oil rig/pump. So Sara took us to the petroleum museum. We didn't go in, we just drove around and looked at all the oil rigs, it was so cool, got some great pictures of the girls and Ashley and Sara. I guess you can say we had a mini photo shoot. =) 

These two have always had a special close bond and always take the cutest pictures together.
After the petroleum museum we went to pick the kids up from school then stopped by the park/pond to feed the ducks. It was so fun, there were so many! They let me hand feed them and they followed Ashley everywhere she went. They even ended up following our car as we drove away.
The best thing about this is after we finished off our many loafs a bread we saw a sign that said please do not feed the ducks, lol, oops. =}
Are you wondering where Allison is? Well she crashed on the way to get the kids, so we just let her sleep. =) Too bad because she would have loved the ducks.
We also got to watch one of Faith's gymnastics practices, one of Austin's indoor soccer games and Josh's basketball game. They all did so well st their sport, i am glad we got to watch them. I also got to work one on one with Faith in getting her backhand spring down. She is so close and while I was there did great and I'd say had it 90% on her own. Keep working on it Sweet pea, your so close I know you can do it. Well that is it for now, be sure to check back for more pictures later. =)











No comments:
Post a Comment