Saturday, May 19, 2012

2nd Birthday Party

He celebrated Allison's Birthday Hawaiian style with a luau.  We could not have asked for a more perfect day, the weather was beautiful, we had great Hawaiian music playing, yummy food, fun activities and the best company to celebrate with. 
The Invites









 


 The Favors

 She would not let me take her picture, maybe I need to start paying her too.  =)
 Dancing with Grandpa
 Allisons friend Maddy from storytime

 We had to have a bounce house
 Jim and Cyndy celebrated their 40 year wedding Anniversary the same day of Allison's party.
GLITTER TATTOOS!!
 Baby Hayden and his beautiful blue eyes
 Angelina
 LIMBO
 Kai ended up being the winner


Yes even Mom played, and in case you are wondering, yes I made it under that, I fell the next time around.  =)




 Erin and her cupcake trick


 Presents!









 LOVE this picture!
 Zoey
and a party isn't complete without a train ride.  

No comments: