Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Melissa's Birthday

I had such an amazing BIRTHDAY this year.  I celebrated my 34th birthday on Cinco de Mayo with close friends and family and no kids, woo-hoo!  We started our day bright and early at Ashley's T-ball game.  Afterwards Marti and I went to get pedicures, ahh it was so nice. After wards we took the girls to Jacob and Ben's house for a sleepover, Rachel was awesome to take them for us, she was repaying the favor from when the boys stayed at our house in April.  Then it was off to dinner at Macayos then dancing on Whiskey Row.  We had so much fun!  I really don't think I have been out and dancing since my wedding night and if you know me at all I LOVE to dance, so this was just a perfect birthday.  Afterwards we all vowed to make this a more regular thing, woo-hoo!  Here are some pictures from my birthday night.  
Mine and Martis pretty toes...can you guess which are mine, lol.  ;)
It was so fun to have my sister celebrate with me.
MARGARITAS!!
 These are my friends Janine (who is my trainer at the gym) and Jessica a fire wife
 Shelley and Sha'
 David and Erin
 Scot and Jeanette
 Me and my honey
 All of us

 CHEERS! Dan was our DD for the night.

 After our fun night dan and I were able to sleep in and go to breakfast before going to get the girls.  They too had a great time and didn't miss us a bit.  Thank you to all of you for remembering my birthday (hee-hee) and for all the texts, calls and emails.  Love you guys!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!

The Olson Family said...

Looks like a BLAST! You look great! Toning up!??