Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ruth's Birthday Party

Our good friends Mindy & Rollie surprised their daugher Ruth at her 4th Strawberry Shortcake birthday party with STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!!!  Ruth was hoping mom would invite her, but I don't think she ever expected it, she was so excited to answer the front door and see Strawberry Shortcake standing there. Of course we went and of course we had a really good time. Our good friends at A Child's Dream Entertainment really know how to make every little girls dream come true.  I just can believe how much Ruth has grown up.Thank you guys so much for having us.  We hope to see you again soon.
I had to post this, I designed them and thought they turned out so good.  =)  
 The decorations
 SURPRISE!

 Ashley just LOVED her...Guess what kind of party she wants to have for her 6th birthday?
 Allison wasn't too sure of her in the beginning
 Isn't she so cute?
 Games
 The YUMMY strawberry cupcakes Mindy made.
 Face Painting!

 So happy
 Cupcake and craft time

 All the kids


And no party is complete without a manicure.  =)

2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

So awesome! Thanks for recommending them and taking the pics! You are an amazing friend! LOVE HUGS!

The Eveland's said...

so cute! Great pictures too!