Sorry for the delay in this post. But out of convince for me, I scheduled Ashley's 5 year well baby for the same day as Allison's. So if you missed the 1st part of her 5year update click here. Ashley now weighs 40lbs, woo-hoo and is 42 inches tall. She is in the 50% for both height and weight, whoa baby I don't think she had ever been that high in the % range, lol. We are just happy that she is doing well and is so healthy, we are all looking forward to Kindergarten in the Fall. Ashley is starting to become a paid model, she gets $.25 every time she cooperates when I need her to for pictures, so she is pretty excited about this, I will have to see how it works out for me. =} Hope you are all doing well.

1 comment:
Ha, ha That is so funny. Can't believe she's 5 already. Where is the time going?
Post a Comment