The Day finally came for our Brother in law David to graduate from the Police Academy. I can not even begin to tell you how proud we are of him and how excited we are to have them close. We are just loving the family time. I just ask thaat you please keep in your prayers, he has to put his life on the line daily to protect our city.
Final inspection
I got him to look at me and smile. =)
David being presented with his Certificate by the police Chief.
Getting sworn in
The Badge Pinning
Family Pic
David used to work with him in corrections and now he works for Avondale PD, he came up to celebrate with David.
David, his Dad, Grandpa, Sister and Brother
Long time friends The Clanton Family
Cousin Matt
All of us!
Moll, Linda, Nick and Peytin
Our 2 First Responders, a police Officer and a Fire Fighter
Proud Mother in Law
This is his class picture
Heading out to his class party.
Congratulations David we love you and are SO proud of YOU!!























1 comment:
Congrat David! So awesome! I will keep you in my prayers! I love the pic in the middle with Erin and David (him in uniform)...stunning!
Post a Comment