Thursday, May 17, 2012

Allison is 2!

I am just so amazed how quick time seems to fly when you have kids.  Even more surprised how it goes faster with each kid.  I can't believe Jordan is 16, driving and finishing up her Sophomore year of High School, Ashley just turned 5 and Allison who is now 2, WOW!  We love all three of our girls so much, the love is equal yet so different.  Anyway on to our Birthday Girl...Allison.

Allison turned 2 on April 24th, let me just tell you about our darling devil, I mean little angel Allison.  Allison now weighs 25lbs and is in the 25% for her weight and she is 32 inches tall in the 20% for her height.  So if what they say is true Allison full grown will be 64 inches which puts her at 5' 4" which is right about where her Mama is.  =)  Allison has turned in to a talking machine!  I know I have said in many posts how she barely talks, but not anymore, that's all she does is talks.  She is over all a very HAPPY little girl, but at times she can have quiet the melt down/temper.  She also is more of the brute between the 2 girls, she definitely holds her own against Ashley, her cousins and the kids I watch.  I would have to say it is a pretty good toss up between her Daddy and Kai being her 2 most favorite guys in her life, and she just loves her big sisters.  She is learning to say her prayers and don't let her catch you starting to eat before saying your prayers, she will get you.  =)  Her favorite colors seem to be purple and orange, she can sing her ABC's with just a few mistakes and can count to 5.  Allison loves to eat, she will eat anything and almost everything you give her.  She loves animals and loves to play outside. Allison also LOVES to play with her babies and loves playing with balls and chasing bubbles.  Allison is 100% potty trained and has been since mid March.  She just loves going potty on the potty, I still keep her in a diaper at night, but she wakes up dry at least 6 nights a week.  She is still very hooked to her binky, which she calls her meme, I know I need to get her off of it, its just so hard.  =}  And since her birthday she has been sleeping in a big girl bed (a twin bed). I'm telling you she has grown up so much in the last couple months.  

On her actual birthday we went to story time where she took cupcakes to celebrate with her story time friends. then afterwards we went on a Rhino ride and picnic out in camp wood.  It was so much fun,, the weather was beautiful and the kids really loved it.  Here are some pictures from Allison's "Birth" day. Check back soon because I will have her party pictures up.  =)
 These were the cupcakes we made to take to storytime.
 Ashley crawled in bed with her to be the 1st to wish her a happy birthday.

2 year chair picture
 1 year chair picture
 A picture with Mrs. Darlene the librarian
 In the Rhino
 having lunch


 doing some exploring


 her 1st night in the big girl bed

Happy Birthday our sweet Girl!  We love you so much!!

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

Aww Happy Birthday Alli! LOVE YOU! So are the girls going to share a room now??? :)