A is a very active and happy little girl with a fun personality. As you probably saw in her 18 month update, she is still a little bit of a peanut. Right now our biggest struggle is clothes. She needs 9 months for the waist and 12-18 months for the length, do they make baby belts? One exciting thing is she is really pushin' to potty train. I wasn't planning on starting until after the new year, but she is ready now so i guess we are starting now. She has yet to actually go potty on the potty chair but she sits on it probably 6 times a day, trying. I am sure we will get there. Again another problem, the smallest training pants or panties I can find are 2T, you can't put a belt on panties. =)
She has recently cut four molars, which brings her to 11 teeth all together. She is a good eater with her favorite meal still being breakfast. She LOVES sausage. A's vocabulary is increasing everyday. It is also getting harder to take pictures, because she now wants to take them or look at them so half the time she chases me around until I let her have the camera. Well, I think that is about it for now. Here are some pictures of A.
2 comments:
The toes!!! Like mother... like daughter. Oh my God!
Wow look at those toes! You opened a can of worms with that pic! That is how R sleeps too!!!
Post a Comment