Monday, October 20, 2008

COUSINS

At the beginning of October we headed down to Phoenix, D had class so A and I hung out with my sister E and soon to be sister-in-law J. We went to lunch then went wedding dress shopping. J actually ended up buying her wedding dress. She tried one on and fell in love with it! Then we found out it was discontinued, they only had 1 left and it was half off, so guess what, she bought it. J is very excited but wants to keep the pictures of her dress a secret.

After wedding dress shopping, A and i went home with E to see the kids and wait for D to get out of class. A had a great time playing with her cousins. And I enjoyed seeing the kids and spending time with my sister. I even got to see my Dad. Here are some pictures of our cute kids. =)
Baby A - trying to crawlD teaching A how to ride the tortoise. DCousins-K, D & A

K

No comments: