Monday, October 20, 2008

A Day with Friends

A couple weeks ago I had a great day catching up with good friends. We all once used to work together at OfficeMax and together we were the CopyMax Queens. Since then we have branched out, moved, had children and gotten married. It is so awesome that we are all still friends even though the distance has separated us and we aren't able to see each other as much as we used to.


We spent the afternoon with the Olsons' and the Kargs' at the park having a picnic and letting the kids play on the playground. Then S Karg and I were able to leave the kids with the guys while we met up with Amy and Carrie for a drink. It was such a fun day.

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

What fun it was to all hang out with you little ones! We all look so great in the pics! Sorry I couldn't make it to go out that night.