The whole reason A and I went down to Phoenix for the week was because our other good friends the Kargs were going to Las Vegas for a few days, so I volunteered to watch their three kids while they were gone. Your probably thinking "she is crazy", well let me tell you, I had a 1 year old, a 2 year old, 3 year old and a 6 year old, and I must say it was easy. Ok maybe easy isn't the right word, but it definitely wasn't bad. I actually think I had more time to get stuff done then I do when I just have A. It is amazing how much they entertain each other. And having a nice fenced back yard that they cam play in was AWESOME.
We stayed pretty busy, we played outside and went to the splash park. Plus I had to make sure to get J off to school take F to preschool and gymnastics and J to soccer in the evening. Whew what a day. I had lots of fun and would gladly do it again for them. =)
F, A & A
F & A Karg





Bath Time
Time to snuggle
2 comments:
Well, M we know that you are crazy, but you can not blame that on the kids!!! HeHe!
Thanks so much for watching the kids. They had fun with you as well. It was a nice break for R and I. Let us know when we can return the favor.
Post a Comment