Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HELP!

A has two Halloween costumes for this year. Please help us decide which one she should wear for trick or treating. You can vote by leaving a comment or by doing the poll at the top of the page. Which ever one recieves the most votes will be the costume she wears.


The Lady Bug


The ASU Cheerleader (If she is the cheerleader I will put a turtleneck and probably some tights)Sorry that these pictures weren't better, it was almost impossible to get her to hold still. I finally had to bribe her with chips. =)

6 comments:

Victoria Valencia said...

The lady bug will be warmer for her. The ASU is cute but she'll freeze to death! What a HAM!!! She's just like her MOTHER!!!

Anonymous said...

ah they are both cute! I love the ASU cheer outfit, but I agree it'll be warmer with the ladybug. Can you wear the cheer outfit for a day event?! Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

CHEERLEADER~ BOTH ARE CUTE! ~RACHEL

The Olson Family said...

I say Ladybug!! Super Cute

The Karg Family said...

Sorry I am so behind on posting comments. What costume did you decide? Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

My gosh.. you can just feel her energy through the pictures!

Adorable!!

Amyk