Monday, October 27, 2008

J's Cheer Comp

It's COMPETITION TIME!!!

Team Dynamics brought home their first, 1st Place trophy for the season on Saturday. J and Cousin A both did AWESOME. It is so nice having J and A on the same team again...no one gets left out, there's only one competition to watch. They don't get much of a break, there next competition is already next week, if your in town (Phx) and would like to come watch send me an email and I will get you the info. Here are some pics from the girls' first competition of the season.

Proud Parents

2 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Oh my goodness the girls are getting so big. I can't wait to see a competition this year. It will be great to see everyone. Go A and J!!

Grandma Cyndy said...

I love the pics of all of you. The Girls look awesome and very happy with thier performance. Glad to hear they are doing so well.