Friday, March 27, 2009

A's 2 Year Old Pictures

While in Phoenix last weekend, we had A's 2 year pictures done at our favorite studio, Portrait Innovations. They are always so good and patient with us, not to mention there prices, you can't beat them, for us it is worth the drive down.

Anyway here are her adorable 2 year old Pictures let us know if you would like one and which size youd like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very adorable and both pictures turned out really cute! I like the first one best, if you have any leftovers, I'll pick on up in May when I visit! Sorry to miss all the fun. See you soon. How's the teenager, Jordan doing, last itme I saw her she was looking gorgeous as well, you and Dan have a lot to be proud of. Love to all Susan

Anonymous said...

Precious, absoultely precious! !st one is my favorite. I like the simplicty of the white background with a pink outfit.~Cindy