Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun Weekend

Thought I would post some pictures from our weekend. On Friday night we got together with our friends The Burkes. We met them in our birthing classes, and had our girls just a few days apart. Well, because the girls' birthday's are so close we ended up missing each others parties due to them being on the same day, so we did dinner and the girls' exchanged gifts. A got a new Mickey Mouse doll, blankie, dish set and picture holder for her room, she loves them all. The girls had a blast playing together, and even got there daddy's to play ring-around-a-rosy with them. =)

Saturday was such a beautiful day outside so I decided to set the bounce house up for the day. A invited a few of her little boyfriends over to play with her, they all had a blast.




Think I am interrupting her on the phone?

No comments: