Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Friday, March 20, 2009
D & M's Snowboarding Trip
D, J and I had been planning a snowboarding trip to Utah over spring break, well at the last minute, plans fell through. Since D had already gotten all the time off of work to go, we decided that the two of us would go have a day on the slopes together. So St. Patricks Day morning we got up early and headed to Sunrise, for a day in the snow. I have never been snowboarding before and I had a blast, except for the fact that I could barely move the next day. =) D was a great and patient teacher. I can't wait till the three of us can go together. Thank you so much to our friends the Sanders for watching A for us, we owe you guys. =)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment