Friday, March 6, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl

A is just so precious when she sleeps, I can't help but take pictures of her. She is just all over the place in her crib. A also has a little bit of an obsession with blankies. She has to have at least two with when she sleeps, and if she is having a bad day she will go and get more. I will usually go ahead and put here to bed with all her blankies, but once she is asleep I take all but two away. Here are her sleeping pictures.

3 comments:

Victoria Valencia said...

OHHHH!! SWEET BABY GIRL!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I want to know what you guys are doing to this poor little girl, she is sleeping all the time. Let me know your secret so I can sleep like that!!!! Love ya guys, ~Deidre~

Mama Marilyn said...

My, she is getting so big - 2 yrs old, already? how did that happen? she gets more and more beautiful...