Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pay it Forward

This is from my friend and sister-in-law Lori, it looks fun to me, so I am doing it too.

Here's the idea:
Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on my blog and you will be the lucky recipient of a hand made gift from me some time this year. When it comes it will be a total complete surprise! Now here is the catch, you have to post the same thing on your blog and do the same for 3 lucky people. GOOD LUCK! This is going to be fun!Please leave your name and I will contact you if i don't have your address.

1 comment:

Victoria Valencia said...

I can't play because I don't have a blog? Oh...comon now! I'm the first to respond..so start figuring out what your going to make me. I'll be expecting it some time in the future. I love you!