Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Bates Family Calendar

We also made a calendar for D's Parents for Christmas. We started making them one a couple years ago, now we get in trouble if they don't get one every year. I try to coordinate every ones birthday and/or anniversary to the month they are on. Here were the pictures we chose for the Bates Family Calendar.

Cover
The Bates Family
January
Lori, Dave, Dan & Melissa
February
Alyssa
Happy Birthday February 24th
March
Ashley
Happy Birthday March 18th
April
Jim & Cyndy
Happy Anniversary April 28th
May
Baby Girl Bates
Due May 23rd
June
Dan & Melissa
Happy Anniversary June 17th
July
Dave, Lori & Alyssa
August
Jordan, Alyssa & Ashley
September
Dan, Melissa, Jordan & Ashley
October
Grandpa & Grandma with their Girls
November
Jordan
Happy Birthday November 21st
December
Dave & Lori
Happy Anniversary December 26th

1 comment:

Victoria Valencia said...

Thanks for posting these. It gives me (us) a chance to see the Bates family and how they are doing. I am amazed how good Lori and Dave look! And Alyssa has grown! Cyndy and Jim look fabulous!! I miss them all!