Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Sleepover with Gramma
On Wednesday A and I headed to Gramma's house (my Mom) for a sleepover. My Sister and I had stuff to do on Thursday so she too took her three kids to my Moms. My Mom was in HEAVEN and really enjoyed having all 4 of her grand babies there.
Gramma & her "babies" The kids David, A, Kai & Angelina
This day was so very important to me. I made it through...I have to admit..I was a little worried if I could actually do it. Now I am having withdrawls. I need to do another night at "Grammies" soon. It was a night with my babies that I will never forget! Thank you both, for letting me keep them.
1 comment:
This day was so very important to me. I made it through...I have to admit..I was a little worried if I could actually do it. Now I am having withdrawls. I need to do another night at "Grammies" soon. It was a night with my babies that I will never forget! Thank you both, for letting me keep them.
Post a Comment