Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Valencia Family Calendar

Working for OfficeMax I got to make 1 free calendar a year for training purposes, (I started in 1996 & left in 2008) I always made them for my Mom. Since leaving OfficeMax, I have still been obligated to make sure she has a new calendar to start each year. It is pretty neat because she has kept every calendar over the years and has them all hanging in her spare bedroom. Here are the pictures for her 2010 calendar. =) Cover
Panchito, Melissa & Erin

January
The Holmes Family
February
Panchito, Carmen, D'angelo & Andrew
March 1
Ashley
Happy Birthday March 18th
March 2
Angelina
Happy Birthday March 14th
April
The Bates Family
May
Panchito & Carmen
Happy Anniversary May 24th 1year dating
June
Dan & Melissa
Happy Anniversary June 17th
July
David & Erin
Happy Anniversary July 14th
August
Mom & Dan
Happy Anniversary
September
Jordan & Ashley
October 1
David
Happy Birthday October 19th
October 2
Kai
Happy Birthday October 30th
November
Jordan
Happy Birthday November 21st
December
David, Kai & Angelina

1 comment:

Victoria Valencia said...

Thank you Melissa for being so persistant with my calanders. I love and cherish them. They get me through some bad days too. I can look back at them and remember....wala! All great memories come back in a flash. I love you...and ...keep em coming!