Monday, January 18, 2010

Saying good-bye to Santa

So this is a little late, but thought you would enjoy it anyway......
Santa was a huge hit in our home this year. At first A & the boys were a little afraid of him, but it only took a few hours for all of them to become best friends. I cannot even tell you how many times we heard him sing throughout the day. As annoying as it was it was kinda cute too, because it wasn't long before all three kids were singing along to Jingle Bells and the other 3 songs Santa sang.
I decided to let the kids say goodbye to Santa before putting them down for naps one day, it was pretty sweet. I was afraid if I let them watch me put him away it would probably traumatize them for the rest of their lives. After all does anyone really wanna watch Santa's head get ripped off stuffed between his legs and then pushed and locked down to hold it all in place then shoved in a box till next year, naaa.
Arlo & A saying good bye


Remember to scroll down and mute the music before starting the video.

1 comment:

Victoria Valencia said...

How sad. Yes, I'm thinking it could mar them, probably for a very long time, if they saw santa's head come of and stuck between his legs....LMBO!!