Friday, January 22, 2010

Story Time

A was given this book for Christmas from Grandma & Grandpa Bates. It is a recordable story book of Twas the Night Before Christmas. It is Grandpas voice you hear reading it. She loves it and reads it several times a day, she can actually read most of it along with him, but of course as soon as I get the camera on her she stops. =} Here is just a small portion of the story for your enjoyment.

Take 1

Had to put this on here... Having a little snack while enjoying her story...GROSS!

Be sure to scroll down and mute the music before clicking play.

Much Better

Be sure to scroll down and mute the music before clicking play.

4 comments:

Grandma Cyndy said...

Grandpa just smiles and laughs when he watched this, Grandma had to chuckle too.

Grandma Cyndy said...

Oh and I just remembered our conversation and A will difintely be displeased with this public display of her gross snack. I know I could have done without seeing it.
Love ya

The Karg Family said...

Yeah, she'll kill you for posting that someday.

Victoria Valencia said...

Remember...."GET A TISSUE"!!!