I had never been to a Hockey game so it was really cool. I really don't understand the whole fighting thing, I know everyone gets excited for it, but I think it's kinda dumb. The AZ sundogs lost to the TX gorillas 2 -4, oh well, it was still a nice night out with my honey. =)
We got to see our good friends the Karg's for a little bit before our Dr's appt. They watched A so we wouldn't have to take her with The cool thing was my bestest friend R was in town, so we had to take our "bestest friends" picture. Thank you guys so much for watching A for us, we really appreciated it. It was great to see all of you. We miss you and hope to see you guys again soon.
1 comment:
We went to a Sundogs came last year and are planning to go in March. Matt played hockey and the fighting annoys him, its not even allowed in high school and college, but it is encouraged on the professional levels.
Post a Comment