Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nana's Calendar

My Nana has 26 grand & great-grand kids, as you can imagine it is hard to coordinate so many schedules to see each other on a regular basis. I am trying to get better at keeping in touch with all my cousins. I decided to make my Nana a calendar of all of her grand & great-grand kids for Christmas, but I am a little late in getting it to her, I think it came out so good, and think she is going to love it, so I thought I would share it with all of you. =)

2010
Cover & January
February
Frank's Kids
Erin, Panchito & Melissa
March
Tio Sal's Kids
Debbie, Salvador & Leslie
April
Tia Jandi's Kids
Kristina & Michelle
May
Tia Emma's Kids
Alejandra, Angelica & Ivette
June
Tio Gordo's Kids (from 1st Marriage)
Alina & Briana
July
Tia Monica's Kids
Madisson & Marissa
August
Tio Lito's Kids
Mary Ellen, Alejandro & Denise
September
Tio Gordo's Kids
C-Jay & Kristen
October
Tia Martina's Daughter
Ayla
November
Great Grand Kids from Erin
Kai, Angelina & David
December
Great Grand Kids from Melissa
Jordan & Ashley

1 comment:

Victoria Valencia said...

Wow! There were enough months? Amazing! And good planning on your part. LOL!