34 Weeks!
That about sums it up. =) As you see my belly is getting bigger and bigger. I am way bigger then I was with A, I have also so far gained the same I did with A, the problem being I still have a few weeks to go, NO, I am done, I don't wanna get any bigger nor do I want to gain anymore weight. Oh, and on top of all of that I am losing my ankles! Yes that is right I am getting CANKLES!!! So DISGUSTING!
I guess the positive is the baby is growing nicely and should be nice and healthy. I am still measuring 2 weeks bigger then what I really am. I feel good and am actually starting to get and feel more prepared for Baby Girl to arrive. I am still watching the boys 3 days a week and trying to get some exercise in when I can. My next Dr appointment is on the 22nd and I have my professional "Belly Pictures" scheduled for the 23rd. I will post another update and pictures at 36 weeks. 

2 comments:
Congrats on #3 coming! Lots of work and love coming your way! You look great!
Jill Mitchell (Macdonald)
Whoa girl look at those ankles! I remmeber those bad boys! Few more weeks and you will get them back!!! You look wonderful!
Post a Comment