Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! We hope all of you had a wonderful Easter celebrating with family & friends. We enjoyed a nice day here at home, well kinda. Due to me being "grounded" we were not able to leave the area and unfortunately since most of our family works in retail, no one was able to come up. We sure missed seeing J, it's just not the same spending a holiday without you J, we love & miss you.
We of course started our day with church, what an awesome celebration our church put on. After church we headed home where we met our friend Heather and her daughter Jasmine, from there we all went over to our neighbors house for lunch and an Easter egg hunt.
We hid 79 eggs for the three kids to find, it was fun to watch them search. I think A got a little bit of my competitiveness because she was once again crowned the winner of the Easter egg hunt finding 50 of the 79 eggs. =) Poor Reece, Jon & Marti had been training him for this years hunt, but they were training him with stuffed eggs so every time he found one, he would stop to open it to get the treats, eat the treats then look for more. =) Needless to say Jon has already started to train him for next year.
After spending most of the afternoon at the neighbors we headed home for what A would call a little snooze. Then I prepared a hm dinner, with mashed potatoes corn and rolls...WAIT I just realized I never made the rolls, oops. =D Oh well.
Oh, one more thing over dinner we asked A what her favorite part of the day was and she said church, isn't that so awesome, that a 3 year old had more fun going to church then getting an Easter basket full of candy or having an Easter egg hunt. We are so blessed!
Enjoy some pictures from our day. Happy Easter!
All ready for church

Easter Bunny came!
She did not like the way the peeps felt
mmm "lip gloss"

The Hunt
Found one
I see one too
ooo whats in this one?
The Easter Egg hunt WINNER!
Reece
Jasmine

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

I love her Easter dress! And GO A!!! Win those Easter Egg Hunts! More candy for you! I think that it is truly wonderful that A had the most fun at Church! Praise the Lord! We just need to keep praying for our children.