Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fun with the Kargs

S Karg and the kids came up last weekend for a sleep over. After my shower we enjoyed a nice dinner then it was baths and bed for the kids. D, S Karg and I enjoyed chatting and D & S had their "goodies" (Frozen Grasshoppers) while I ate another cake pop. D finally headed off to bed while as usually S and I stayed up way too late, but we did finally get to watch New Moon, well most of it, LOL. Sunday morning once we got D and A out the door (come back for those details) S Karg, the kids and myself headed out for a hike. We had a nice hike around the lake and of course had to take a picture break. After our hike we headed downtown for lunch and had to top it off with a treat from the treat center. Then the Kargs headed back down the mountain. Thank you guys so much for coming up. I really enjoy the time we make to spend together. We are going to miss you so much when you move.

No comments: