I have finally finished my last load of laundry and now just have to wash the car seat and get it loaded in the car, wash and sanitize the bouncy and swing, and lastly need to get our bags packed and ready for the hospital. I still would like to do some deep cleaning IE:curtains, base boards, light fixtures, ceiling fans etc, but need to get the baby stuff ready first. THEN i will have time to rest, well as much as you can with 3 toddlers running around most days. =)
Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Getting ready for baby
I have been up way too late this past week trying to get ready for the arrival of our Baby Girl. I NEEDED to spend some time going through all of A's old stuff I needed to see what we had and what we still may need. I re-separated all her old clothes, through out anything stained and re packaged the rest for storing. D could not believe the mess I had going on so he captured these pictures. Think we need anymore clothes?
I have finally finished my last load of laundry and now just have to wash the car seat and get it loaded in the car, wash and sanitize the bouncy and swing, and lastly need to get our bags packed and ready for the hospital. I still would like to do some deep cleaning IE:curtains, base boards, light fixtures, ceiling fans etc, but need to get the baby stuff ready first. THEN i will have time to rest, well as much as you can with 3 toddlers running around most days. =)

I have finally finished my last load of laundry and now just have to wash the car seat and get it loaded in the car, wash and sanitize the bouncy and swing, and lastly need to get our bags packed and ready for the hospital. I still would like to do some deep cleaning IE:curtains, base boards, light fixtures, ceiling fans etc, but need to get the baby stuff ready first. THEN i will have time to rest, well as much as you can with 3 toddlers running around most days. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well I must say that does not look like a mess to me. Very organized :) I do not think that you need more clothes ;)
Think that covers it until about....ummmmm...16 or so...don't you? If only they wouldn't grow. lol!
Post a Comment