I just wanted to take a quick second to tell you about my husband. Hes the best... enough said. =) Last weekend with everything going on he helped out so much and I just don't think it got recognized nor have I thanked him enough.
For my shower he and our brother-in-law David took all the kids (6 of them) to the park so us Moms could have a nice, quiet and enjoyable shower without having to be Moms for a couple hours. It was awesome and the kids had a blast playing and hanging out with them.
Then on Sunday, he took A down to Phoenix with him for J's Baptism, all by himself. I wasn't able to go on the count of it getting to close to my due date. This did gave me a day of relaxation, again so much needed and very appreciated. This was huge for both him & A. Poor D this was not an easy trip for them either. You will have to ask him the story, because it is hilarious but yet it makes you feel so bad. All I can say is it involves A peeing on him during J's Baptism, lol, so funny but not. =)
For my shower he and our brother-in-law David took all the kids (6 of them) to the park so us Moms could have a nice, quiet and enjoyable shower without having to be Moms for a couple hours. It was awesome and the kids had a blast playing and hanging out with them.
Then on Sunday, he took A down to Phoenix with him for J's Baptism, all by himself. I wasn't able to go on the count of it getting to close to my due date. This did gave me a day of relaxation, again so much needed and very appreciated. This was huge for both him & A. Poor D this was not an easy trip for them either. You will have to ask him the story, because it is hilarious but yet it makes you feel so bad. All I can say is it involves A peeing on him during J's Baptism, lol, so funny but not. =)
A has really been getting much more comfortable around her daddy. She is letting him do a lot more for her which is so nice for me. She has relied on me for everything for so long that the change is nice. The two of them have really been enjoying their time together.
Thank you so much honey for all you do. I don't know if I can say it enough but I love you a ton and appreciate all you do to keep our family so strong.
1 comment:
I second that!! Thanks D as well for watching my kiddos too. They always love spending time with Uncle Dan.
Post a Comment