Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Selfish?

I would not consider myself a selfish person at all, but lately that has been coming up more and more, mostly in joking but still. Here is the situation you tell me what you think.

Many people including my Mom & Dad think it would be so neat for the Baby to arrive on May 5th, which as you know is MY birthday. I DO NOT want this nor think it would be neat. That is MY day, everyone deserves to have their own special day, no need to share. =) Now, I know there are millions of people in the world who share birthdays, but not in the same family. So am I wrong for not wanting to share my special day? Leave us a comment with your opinion.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't think you are wrong. I don't consider myself a very selfish person either, but I had two different cousins due very near my birthday and with each one I secretly prayed they left "my day" alone!

The Olson Family said...

Well...I have to say selfish.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ok just kidding! Not at all. I prayed that my sister would not have her baby on my BDay! It is totally normal.

Victoria Valencia said...

You are too funny! I love you so much!