Thursday, July 1, 2010

2 Months

Alli is now 2 months old and growing like a weed. She is growing so much faster then I ever remember Ashley growing. As you can tell from the pictures she is becoming quite the chunky monkey. Allison now weighs 11lbs 8oz and is 21 1/2 inches long. She is in the 50% for weight and 25% for her length. Alli is starting to coo and make more sounds. She definitely knows Mamas voice and looks for me whenever I walk in the room. Allison is very content with her big sister Ashley, she lets her do whatever she wants to her without much of a fuss and she is in aww over Jordan, just stares at her when she holds her. Allison is also smiling a lot more and it's not from gas anymore. =) She loves her baths and bouncy seat, the swing is just ok. She has also started sleeping anywhere from 5-6 hours at night, which is really nice. These last couple of weeks have been a little rougher, she has been more fussy & crying more then usual, she is fine if I hold her, but I can't hold her ALL day, so it has been a little stressful. She does seem to be getting better so far this week so maybe it was just a growth spurt. Allison LOVES to be on her belly, she likes to play and really likes to sleep on it too. She has also started as of June 27th, rolling from her belly to her back all by herself, actually I think it was before that, I just assumed it was Ashley pushing her over, but I actually saw her do it a few times on the 27th. I am working on a video of it. =)


Bath Time



Big smiles



She got to meet Uncle Randy for the first time a few weeks ago.

She loves her Mama



So sweet

In the bouncy seat

So cute, I love this picture.

2 comments:

Images By Miranda Photography said...

OMG I just love those cheeks!

Stephanie said...

Look at those rolls! Do you have a baby carrier? If not I highly recommend the ergo.