Thursday, July 29, 2010

3 Months


I thought I would slide this one in before I started all our vacation pictures, because I am sure by the time I get through all those pictures Allison will be almost 4 months old. =}

What can I say our baby girl is growing up way too quick. It seems to be going so much faster this time around. Allison is doing really well, she is interacting so much and really "talking" and smiling a little more everyday. She knows who her Mommy, Daddy & Sisters are, she just lights up and gets so excited when she sees one of us walk into the room. She LOVES her bouncy seat and is getting better in the swing. We have recently introduced her to her exersaucer and she does pretty good holding herself up in it. When you stick her on the boppy she tries to sit up and we haven't seen anymore rolling from her since last month, I'm sure she will start rolling again soon. Allison is still getting up a couple times at night, but we are going to move her into the crib in her own room really soon, so hopefully that will help her sleep longer. I really think the only reason shes getting up is because she smells me, but we will find out fore sure soon enough. No weight or length measurements this month, but we do go back to the Dr at 4 months, so we will have them then. Well, I think thats about it for now. Have a great day. =)

Bath Time


She loves her exersaucer

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

Now those are some cute pictures of Allison!