Every month us fire wives get together for a girls night out. Each month is hosted by someone different each with their own theme. They are so much fun and a nice break from all the craziness life brings. I have really enjoyed getting to know so many of the wives so much better, I have lots of new friends, and just love it!
This months (June) Girls Night Out was a 27 Dresses theme, yup like from the movie, cute movie if you haven't seen it. Anyway, we all had to wear a dress from a wedding we had been in. I didn't because I am still carrying around some baby weight and couldn't fit into my many bridesmaid dresses, so I had to borrow one. Man I am rambling, then we enjoyed a nice dinner out. We got tons of compliments and had a blast dressing up, not to mention our dinner & dessert was DELICIOUS! i just had to share some pictures from our GNO.
No comments:
Post a Comment