Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More Pictures

Another late post..this is the last one, now I can start working on all our vacation posts. =)

So if you haven't been able to tell I am a picture taking freak, and if you have ever visited the Karg's blog you will see that Sara too is a picture taking freak, I think that's one of the reasons we get a long so well. lol In the week that she was here between the two of us we took over 900 pictures, CRAZY!!! Well here are some that didn't make the earlier posts but I had to share anyway.Our toes were nice & festive for all the events.


Tata and Alli

Aunt Sara and Alli
This is just so sweet
Tata and Ashley having fun

Little Mama Faith with Alli

Allison just loved Josh, she was always very calm with him & he could get her laughing

So sweet

Dan and Sara sharing their last "special" treat for awhile.

After the parade we decided to do a photo shoot of Sara & the kids, here are a few of my favorites.




1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

love the toes. I can tell which ones are yours!!!!