Sara and I have been best friends for about 13 years, we have been through a lot together, boyfriends, vacations, family deaths, birthdays, holidays, engagements, marriages and babies. We have had a lot of fun times, sad times & hard times. Together we have been there for each other. Sara even knows when there is a problem before I can call her, usually she will already be calling me. We have laughed till me cried and cried till me laughed. We have created so many memories that I will never forget.
The reason for this post is my best friend is moving away. She will be leaving to Texas in the next couple of weeks. I am very excited for their move, I think it is going to be great for their family, but I am very sad they will not be an hour away anymore. Sara and the kids spent a week here over the Fourth of July as kinda our last hoo-ra. So stay tuned for lots of fun and exciting posts to come. Sara's first night here we switched going away gifts. The funny thing about that is neither of us knew we were getting each other a gift and the other thing is we both got each other necklaces. =) Hers to me reads: "Here's to you, Here's to me, Friends for life we'll always be." and Mine to her reads: "There are no goodbyes for me wherever you are you will always be in my heart." We also got Sara this purple and read heart spinny so she can hang it at her new house and think of us. =)
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing this post with us! Sara if you are reading this...you will be missed.
OK, I'm already crying and it's only the first post. :} We really had such an amazing time with you guys and I've thought over and over again how much fun we had. Melissa you too are irreplaceable and I will truly miss you and Dan and the kids. So much of our lives we just do together that holidays, B-days etc. will just not be the same without you. I know we'll always be friends and forever stay in touch. I love you too and thanks for the wonderful gifts.
PS> That was a really sweet post and you beat me to it.
PSS> Thanks Minday. :}
Post a Comment