Sunday, July 4, 2010

Grandma turns 50!

My Mom turned the big 5-0 this year. In her words "Did you ever think this day would come?" "When your young and raising your kids you don't think about being 50, then before you know its here." I must say I hope I can look as good as she does when I am 50.

Due to everyones busy schedules we weren't able to do anything really huge, but we did do dinner and it turned out really nice. We met at Barros Pizza in Tempe had dinner, chatted, sang Happy Birthday, ate cake then we were on our ways. My Mom loved spending time with her 5 grand babies, close friends and family. We even surprised her with my Aunt Dawn & Cousin Misty, we told her they couldn't come, but really they could. =) Thank you all so much for coming, it meant a lot to my Mom and Mom I hope you had a very Happy Birthday, We LOVE YOU!!
Mom & Dan
The Birthday Party
Grandma playing in the misters with her babies. =)
Kai
Ashley & Angelina
Aunt Misty & Ashley these two are like two peas in a pod
Erin & David
Aunt Dawn & Alli
Jack & Nancy aka Tata & Nana
Gary & Keith
Grandpa Jim, Ashley & Grandma Cyndy
David, David, Allison & Angelina
Kurstin & Angelina with her cake face
Aunt Dawn
Cousins
Misty, Melissa & Erin

1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

Great pictures. Happy Birthday Mom!! We love you too

Love the Kargs