Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Grand Canyon

Ok so I meant to have this one done before we went on vacation, but it didn't happen, so this is a late post.

Monday after the Fourth of July we (Us, the Karg's & the Garcia's) decided to go to the grand canyon for the day. It has been a long time since I have been there, it was really neat to see as an adult. Ashley was amazed and kept asking how God made it. We took tons of pictures, had ice cream then had a picnic dinner before heading home. Here are some pictures from our Grand Canyon Trip.
We all squeezed into 1 car just before entering the Grand Canyon so we could all split the $25 entrance fee, the best part is when we got to the gate to pay they asked how many people and almost everyone threw out an answer, none of them being the correct amount 12!
The Whole Gang
Amazing


Tata, Kurstin & Nana
Ashley & Ashley

Me & my Girls

Sara and I and our Kiddos
Ciara Rose
Best Friends

The Karg's
The Kids


Our Picnic Dinner

No comments: