You May remember me talking about My Twlight Saga back in January 2009. Well after I read the books I got Sara hooked. We watched the movie New Moon together last time she was up and we both have eagerly been waiting for Eclipse to be released, we promised each other we would see it together. Our only problem was how were we gonna watch it with 5 kids or how would we ever find someone to watch them all. Well, listen to this clever idea. Ashley and I have been doing summer movies at Harkins Theaters on Tuesday mornings. What do you know there also happened to be a showing of Eclipse on Tuesday morning starting just after the kids movie started. Here's what we did, we found a sitter to sit with the kids in their movie while we took Allison and watched Eclipse. Ahhh so good are we...there was about 45 min from the time their movie ended till ours ended so we had the sitter take the kids to baskin robins for ice cream while they waited for us. =) The kids had a blast and Sara and I LOVED Eclipse, we can't wait for the fourth and final movie.
Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Eclipse
You May remember me talking about My Twlight Saga back in January 2009. Well after I read the books I got Sara hooked. We watched the movie New Moon together last time she was up and we both have eagerly been waiting for Eclipse to be released, we promised each other we would see it together. Our only problem was how were we gonna watch it with 5 kids or how would we ever find someone to watch them all. Well, listen to this clever idea. Ashley and I have been doing summer movies at Harkins Theaters on Tuesday mornings. What do you know there also happened to be a showing of Eclipse on Tuesday morning starting just after the kids movie started. Here's what we did, we found a sitter to sit with the kids in their movie while we took Allison and watched Eclipse. Ahhh so good are we...there was about 45 min from the time their movie ended till ours ended so we had the sitter take the kids to baskin robins for ice cream while they waited for us. =) The kids had a blast and Sara and I LOVED Eclipse, we can't wait for the fourth and final movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment