Saturday, August 27, 2011

August Catch Up....

Ok I am so far behind and we have done so much I'm just gonna do a catch up post, I do have a couple important things not in this post that I will do separately, so here goes our August...
Our friends daughter Lilleeann celebrated her 2nd birthday on the 13th. She had a "Tea for two party" Jessica did a great job with all the decorations and food. Since the party that is all the girls wanna play is Tea Party. =)



On August 4th our other good friend celebrated her daughter Merceda's 4th birthday party. They too had a princess theme and were lucky enough to have Rapunzel show up for fun, singing and games. =)

Ashley and the birthday girl.

It has been unusually warm for us this past month so we have been playing in the water A LOT. =)


Allison wore her 1st 2 piece swimming suit this month.
She also took her diaper off during nap time, here is how I found her when I went to check on her. Oh and yes she stayed dry. =)

"Helping" mom with the dishes
feeding the horses



Allison also slept in her first night gown this month


we have had lots of play dates

and done lots of swimming





1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

Those pictures of the girls are so precious. You are capturing great moments and memories. Nice job!