Day six our last day together...we better get the most out of it. =) Our day started off with the kids playing on the slip n slide and catching lizards in the morning. After lunch we headed to a local winery to take some pictures. It was beautiful, but really busy and a little too crazy with five kids. After we got the pictures we wanted we crossed the street to see a few animals at a small little farm. On our way home we sopped for an ice cream cone, then had a yummy dinner. We loaded the car then headed back down the hill to take Sara and the kids back to the Karg's house.

Love automatic timers. =) We got this one on the first try.

Sara was my perfect model for the week. I had so much fun taking pictures of her, she was a great subject and actually didn't mind me taking pictures, I should say more then one picture, that is all Ashley will give me. =}
Allison just loved this kitten, was so excited to see it and would have loved to have brought it home.

THANK YOU---THANK YOU---THANK YOU
Sara, Joshua, Faith & Austin,
I don't think I can thank you enough for coming to visit us. We had such a great time with all of you. It is just so comfortable with you, we just pick up where we left off and we can just be...ourselves. Our kids can be wild monkeys and we don't care, not that they were, we just have no expectations of them or us. I can't tell you how much I missed you Sara, my best friend, it was so nice to chat, laugh and cry. Our love tanks are all filled, for now. We sure can't wait to see you all again, hopefully soon. We love and miss you guys a ton. THANK YOU so much for EVERYTHING!
No comments:
Post a Comment