Friday, August 5, 2011

Going Home

After our afternoon of pictures and trip to the fire station we headed home. Erin & David were already here waiting for us but I didn't tell the kids that. I told them I had a surprise waiting for them, here are the pictures of their welcome home.
They can't wait to come in and see their surprise
They can't wait for the kids to come in, Yes, Erin is crying.

I thought it was funny that both boys ran to Erin and Angelina ran to David first.
So sweet!

They got me the most awesome thank you gift, it started with I think one of the best cards I have read and inside was a gift certificate for a Massage and money for a pedicure, I have yet to use them, but trust me I cannot wait!

I had to get a family picture in. =)

No comments: