Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Cousins Day Seven
We spent our 7th and our last day with the cousins mostly doing pictures. As I said earlier, my sister wanted me to make sure I got good pictures of the kids. We headed into town and stopped at a few different spots to get some pictures of the kids, they cooperated so well, well, I did bribe them with some ice cream, but they worked with me really good. =) After a few quick pictures we went to the fire station to visit Uncle Dan. I don't think I mentioned this before but Dan worked everyday the week I had the kids, so that means I was ALONE for 7 days with 7 kids, all day, all night. =) Anyway, the kids had fun checking out the fire station and playing on the fire truck. We then headed where I had a big surprise for the kids and of course some ice cream. =)














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment