This didn't come out quite the way I wanted it too, but you get the idea. =}
Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Friday, August 12, 2011
The Karg's Day 4
On day four of our week with Sara and the kids, we headed to the pool. We had such a great day of fun in the water and the sun. The kids just loved it and we were pretty much the only ones there so we totally ruled the pool. That evening we played some just dance on the Wii and Dan and Sara got to have some of their special drinks, Grasshoppers. =)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys all had a wonderful time with Sara and the kids. Glad you got to enjoy sometime with them. I see Dan and his BBF enjoyed themselves. Have really enjoyed the postings. Love Grandma Cyndy
Hi,I just found this it's great,I wish you lots of luck,great pictures.Kay
Post a Comment