Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The KARG'S are HERE!!!

I have been waiting all summer for this week. My BEST friend Sara and her 3 kids, Josh, Faith & Austin all came for a visit. Wait I am acting like you don't know who they are...silly ME!! Anyway they FINALLY came!! If you remember they moved away last summer and although our friendship has continued to blossom, things still haven't been the same without them close. I can't tell you how dearly I have missed them. With life and time zone changes it just makes it hard to fully catch up no matter how many times we talk in a day. =} I headed down early on July 25th to pick them up and bring them home with us for the week. On our way home we stopped for a Krispy Kreme doughnut and of course we ALL talked all the way home. Monday was kind of our relax day, we figured out our plans for the week, while the kids had fun playing outside.
Ready to go feed the horses, one of the kids' favorite things to do.


On Tuesday, Day 2. We actually had Allison's 15 month check up then we went on a hike. Our friends have this great trail pretty much out their front door, its not too hard of a hike, the kids were all able to do it and the scenery was just beautiful!
Yeah those are my sunglasses, just before we went on our hike, luckily I was able to fix them.








Is it bad when the kids ask you if they can go to bed??? We didn't think so either...that became our strategy, wear them out so they pass out. =)




No comments: