I am a little late on this but our baby girl is now 15months old, I ask ya...where does the time go??? She is just growing up way too fast. Allison now weighs 19 lbs and 10 ounces and she is 29 1/2 inches tall. She is in the 25th percentile for both height and weight. Allison has about a pound on her sister at the same age click here and here to see Ashley's updates at this age. Allison is starting to say more words but still isn't a really big talker, she actually uses her sign language a whole lot more then Ashley ever did. She is just such a happy baby, loves to laugh and smile and loves to be outside. She is not very cooperative when I try and take pictures of her. =) Allison still eats like a champ, there really isn't much the girl doesn't eat. She now has 9 teeth and more on the way. Allison loves to clap, dance and give hi fives, she loves to play with her baby dolls and climb on things. She is starting to enjoy her sister playing with her too. =) At times they are very sweet to each other, other times they fight like crazy. She misses her big sister Jordan, every time she sees a picture she points at it and gets very excited, I think she is trying to say Jordan. Oh and she LOVES her blankie, she is like Linus from the Snoopy Cartoons, can't be without it. =} Well, I think that is about it...hope you enjoy the pictures. Her next update will be 18months.
She loves to jump on the trampoline
On the phone already...
I finally painted her toes for the first time, after I did her Ashley insisted we all do ours to match. =)
and just loves to be outside, especially in the water.
Our little Angel
No comments:
Post a Comment