Had a few more pictures that I forgot to add to some of the other posts. I had such a great week with my niece and nephews, all the kids got along really well< I really didn't not have many disciple issues or fighting. We had such a great time. Now don't get me wrong, it wasn't a walk in the park either, even though there were no issues, I still was watching/feeding/bathing 5/7 kids for a week, it was long and I was pooped, but wouldn't take it back either. Thank you so much David & Erin for trusting me with the kids for a week, we can't wait to do it again next summer. =)
They all just loved playing outside, they jumped on the trampoline, played in the water, and played on the play set every evening after dinner.
Princess Cinderella...Angelina loved playing dress up everyday.
Is it bad when kids ask to go to bed? I wore them out everyday. =) Kai and Ashley both zonked watching a movie one night.
Te twin Tinkerbell fairies. Once these two discovered they had matching PJ's, that is the pair they wore every night for the rest of the week. =)
Been working on my silhouette pictures, thought this one was pretty cool. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment