Thursday, January 13, 2011

8 Months

Our baby girl is growing just so fast! As much as I enjoyed the "baby" stages I am really enjoying watching her grow and develop. Just like with Ashley each month gets more and more fun, with new surprises each month. It is amazing how much you forget from one kid to another.

Allison is now weighing 17 1/5 pounds and is 26 1/2 inches long, she is in the 50th percentile for both weight and length. Ashley was only about 15 pounds at her 8 month check up.

Allison cut her first tooth for Christmas, well actually on the 23rd, but close enough right? She is not a good tooth cutter, definitely waking up more at night and pretty fussy, poor thing. Allison is now full on crawling and let me tell you she is FAST!! And if she gets the opportuity to stand she does. She loves to play and follow her big sister and the boys around all day. Still has no interest in Pureed baby food, but eating everything else (adult food) just fine. I am really amazed how well she chews her food without any teeth. I am so behind on this post that I am gonna cut it off now, because her 9 month post will only be about a week away. Enjoy all the pictures and videos of Allison from November 25- December 24th.
This is what I see when I go into get her after nap time.
Snuggling with Daddy..ok sleeping with Daddy.



Oh yeah, shes a Monkey


She did really good with the Christmas tree, loved all the baby safe ornaments and gifts that were in reach.
I have a picture of Ashley very similar to this click here to see it.
hmmm whats in here?
Thank goodness for my little photograoher Ashley or I would never be in a picture. Now to get Allison taking them too. =)







1 comment:

The Eveland's said...

Oh my gosh! Allison is so dang cute! She is sooo big, I can't believe it!