One of my most favorite things about Christmas is receiving Christmas card in the mail. I think this is the only time of year, I anxiously await the mail carrier. We all enjoy reading the letters and hearing what everyone has been up to, our favorites are the photo cards, nice to see how everyone has grown, Ashley likes those the best as well. I like decorate a door in our house to display all our cards, we just love to look at them all month long, so I thought I would do this post just on our Christmas Card facts. =)



1 comment:
Aww, that was a cute post and I'm glad our card made it on the list. :} Maybe I'll aim to be the first or last next year but I think Favorite is a good category to win. :} I took a picture of my Xmas card holder so maybe I'll do a post as well. Very cute.
Post a Comment