Friday, January 28, 2011

9 Months

So as usual I am behind again, so this will start the beginning of a mass of posts and this time I am going to work backwards. =}

I just cannot believe how quick Allison is growing up, she is trying so hard to catch up to her big sister Ashley. I am also just amazed how much I have forgotten about each of these stages from Ashley to Allison. Allison is all over the place, she is a speed demon crawler and pulls herself on anything that she can. She will hold on o the couch or table and walk around it. She is very happy and had the cutest giggle. She really hasn't been talking too much, maybe because her big sister talks SO MUCH. =) I am sure she will when she is ready. She definitely seems to have more of Dan's temperament..quiet and laid back, not like her sister who is a WILD monkey. We also think she got my temper and not Dan's, WHEW! Allison got her second tooth on January 6th, and is eating like a champ, I don't she doesn't eat anything we put in front of her. Well, except baby foods that is...she has really taking a liking to pancakes and waffles, mmmm. No Dr's appointment till she is one so I don't have a weight or length for you this time, but we hope you enjoy the pictures and video of Allison from December 25th- January 24th.
I wanna big girl bike too
Ready for the snow storm...boots and all
Being Silly




I finally took her out of the baby tub and let her take a bath in the big tub, she just LOVED IT!!


Future Sun Devil
I love my waffles
See my two teeth
"but Mom it's a Baby Stroller"...shes right...what do I say now?



1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

OH she is just so adorable and I really miss seeing them. Good thing for blogs so I can keep up with all her adorable faces and things she does. The Kargs miss you lots MIss Allison and Ashley.